Dear Friend & Colleague,
According to leaders in the real estate field, representing foreclosures could be a boon for you.
The leading online marketplace for foreclosures, RealtyTrac, says its foreclosure listings have grown by as much as 39 percent in the last year.
And according to RealtyTrac CEO James J. Saccacio, “Foreclosures are on track to go above 1.2 million in 2006, which would push the nations annual foreclosure rate to more than one percent of U. S. households.”
But what’s the first step in representing foreclosures? Locating them, of course. But locating them when they are very early in the stage, when they are in preforeclosure, is the critical step.
To contact preforeclosure owners you must first locate them. There are several excellent ways to find preforeclosure owners such as in newspaper ads.
However, the best way to go about it is to subscribe to an online preforeclosure service such as www.ipreforeclosures.com. This has become the most effective way to locate preforeclosure owners. And the cool thing is, with a resource like this, you are guaranteed workable preforeclosure leads.
Here are a few other recommendations on finding foreclosures and preforeclosures:
- Contact your local county court and ask if notices of default have to be recorded as court documents – if the answer is yes – find out how you can search for new filings.
- Find out if the county recorder has data available on line and go to www.netronline.com. This will allow you to search for free.
- Check legal notices in newspapers.
In the mean time, if you find a program or format you like that you think would work, we would be happy to look at them with you to see how you can incorporate your toll free number in the material.
I might also recommend at this time that you go to www.realtychat.com. This is a web site where you can post your questions and others in the industry will respond. You might post something to the effect “I want to start working with the foreclosure market and could use some advice or direction on where to get started” I will bet that you will get lots of responses from those who are already working this market.
Visit www.realtychat.com to create an account today.
Quit chasing leads – start having
Register now...free offer expires Friday, May 31
LIVE conversations with prospects
Enroll in our free real estate marketing 7-part video series to learn:
- Video 1: How to Survive the Death of Lead Generation
- Video 2: How Your Ego could be Costing You Listings and Sales
- Video 3: Why Your Listing Presentation Hinges on a Single Moment
- Video 4: Why 50% Growth is Not Only Possible, it’s Realistic
- Video 5: How to determine if Your Business Future is at Risk
- Video 6: How to Leverage 3 Affordable and Underutilized Marketing Sources
- Video 7: Why Growing Your Business Could be Dangerous
Committed to your success!