Dear Friend & Colleague,
What’s the key? Again, just like everything else in your marketing, make it easy and inviting for your prospect to call you. Recorded Info / 24 Hours is the perfect hook!
We’ve seen agents go from few, if any, sign calls to 3-5 sign calls per month, per listing. So an agent with 10 listings might go from 3-5 calls per month, total, to 30-50 calls per month by putting this simple message on a sign rider.
For Recorded Information –
24 Hours Toll-Free
1-800-XXX-XXXX ID# 2100
Sign riders are a very good lead source. They won’t produce as many calls as your homes magazines and other sources, but the calls you get will be high quality leads. You’ll get good quality drive-by callers and you’ll also get the neighbor who’s been thinking about selling. Plus, an added benefit of the rider is it makes your sellers happy. It’s a constant reminder that you are giving them 24-hour-a-day advertising.
There are several points to consider with sign riders. The first is visibility. Like one agent told us, “The most important thing about my riders is that they get noticed. I want everyone who drives by to see the 24-hour recorded information sign. That’s why I printed it on both sides of the rider and I mount it on top of my sign.”
To summarize the key points:
- Have the recorded info message on both sides of your rider
- Be sure to include 24-Hour and Recorded Info (example follows)
- Mount the rider on top of your sign
- Position your sign for maximum visibility
Example proportioned as a 6×24 inch rider:
Quit chasing leads – start having
Register now...free offer expires Friday, June 21
LIVE conversations with prospects
Enroll in our free real estate marketing 7-part video series to learn:
- Video 1: How to Survive the Death of Lead Generation
- Video 2: How Your Ego could be Costing You Listings and Sales
- Video 3: Why Your Listing Presentation Hinges on a Single Moment
- Video 4: Why 50% Growth is Not Only Possible, it’s Realistic
- Video 5: How to determine if Your Business Future is at Risk
- Video 6: How to Leverage 3 Affordable and Underutilized Marketing Sources
- Video 7: Why Growing Your Business Could be Dangerous
Committed to your success!